You can find more information about Emmanuel by following his LinkedIn profile or subscribing to “BizTalk with Emmanuel” podcast, available on iTunes.
Emmanuel started his career as an IT professional in one of News Limited flagship newspaper companies The Herald and Weekly Times, before joining PwC and became part of their Global Tax Technology team.
Today, Emmanuel serve businesses of all sizes on strategic planning and execution using proven Strategyzer and Blue Ocean Strategy frameworks.
Blue Ocean Strategy Australia
- It doesn’t cost anything to have Emmanuel speak on the topic of Blue Ocean Strategy at your public events.
- Where the public event is intended to generate profit for the organiser, this information must be disclosed to us before we agreed to any speaking engagement.
- As a rule of thumb, it is expected the public event will attract at least 30 people and there is no maximum as to the number of audience that will attend.
- Where the public events are held outside the state of Victoria, Australia, the organiser is expected to give allowances for flight, transfer and accomodation.
- Accolade Coaching must be allowed to take any videos, audios or photos before, during and after the event to promote our brand.
Upon submitting the speaker request form below, you acknowledge that you agreed to all the points listed above: