- This event has passed.
Introduction to Business Strategy for Strategy Practitioners and Leaders
March 19 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm AEDT
These days, a strategy is not something a business can do without. Things are happening at an ever faster speed. Customers are increasingly more demanding than ever. Without a strategy, businesses have no hope of success.
This webinar will discuss what we can do with strategy internally and externally.
At the conclusion of this webinar, it is expected that you will be able to:
- Create a visual map of your business model
- Better in understanding what your customers want
- Protect yourself from competitions and other external threats
Who should attend this:
- Strategy Leaders: managers & business leaders responsible for defining the strategic direction of the organisation.
- Strategy Practitioners: non-leadership role involved in formulating and executing strategy
- Business Owners
- Startup Founders
Audience Level: Beginner
- Definition of business strategy
- Asking the right questions
- A showcase of the available tools and their usage
- Case Study
Use the free codes provided by our partner organisations:
- Australian Trade and Logistics Corporation (ATLC) – paid membership only
- Chinese Professional Business Association (CPBA) – paid membership only
- S Wibisono Trade Marks Attorney – current & past clients
Emmanuel Setyawan founded Accolade Coaching in 2012 and has been helping businesses formulate and execute their strategic direction for many years.
His previous experience as a business analyst in one of the big four firms as well as one of the major media companies in Australia gave him the inside knowledge of the inner working of strategy inside a large organisation.
He applied his knowledge and experience to help organisations large and small to design the right strategy to grow the business.
He is a qualified facilitator trained in time-proven methodologies such as Blue Ocean Strategy, Business Model Canvas, Value Proposition Canvas and the CASTLE framework. He is an Accredited Affiliate of Blue Ocean Strategy Australia and currently one of a handful of people licensed under the framework in Australia.